123tune distributor for B17/19/21/23/200/230 engines
After installing the free App and making the Bluetooth connection you can enter the values: at which RPM do you need how many degrees crankshaft? In this way you will easily program your ideal advance curve with your smartphone or tablet.
The App enables you to adjust the advance curve, it shows an electronic dashboard and within the settings there is also an immobilizer integrated to secure your car with a state-of-the-art anti-theft system.
The "B21-B23" model will replace most distributors as used in combination with Volvo B17, B19, B21, B23, B200 and B230 engines, not only for classic cars like the Volvo 242, 244, 245 etc but also for the trucks and boats (Volvo Penta) (please check dimensions before ordering). The 123/TUNE+ 4-R-V-B21B23 for 4 cylinders comes with an upright cap.
- rotation CW and CCW (auto detect)
- for 6 Volt and/or 12 Volt cars (auto detect)
- variable dwell constant current, fully automatic (auto detect)
- coil current protection time-out after 1 second (auto detect)
- for positive and negative earth cars
- programmable centrifugal advance curve (500 to 8000 rpm)
- programmable vacuum-advance and boost-retard curve (0 to 200 kPa or -30 inHg to +15 psi)
- rev limiters (advanced random spark stealing)
- real-time tuning (ideal for working on a test bench)
- Temperature gauge (selectable in degrees Celsius or Fahrenheit)
- Manifold pressure (selectable in Bar or inches Hg / Psi)
- Tachometer (0 to 8000 rpm crankshaft)
- Spark-energy gauge (primary coil current)
- Total-advance gauge (in degrees crankshaft)
- Battery voltage
- GPS speed
that when fitting this distributor to Volvo 360 models or B230K engines a new coil will be needed
If fitting to a engine with a rear mounted distributor then you will need to fit an internal cam shaft with the distributor drive