123tune distributor for B18 and B20 engines
After installing the free App and making the Bluetooth connection you can enter the values: at which RPM do you need how many degrees crankshaft? In this way you will easily program your ideal advance curve with your smartphone or tablet.
The App enables you to adjust the advance curve, it shows an electronic dashboard and within the settings there is also an immobilizer integrated to secure your car with a state-of-the-art anti-theft system.
The "B18-B20" model will replace most distributors as used in combination with Volvo B18 and B20 engines, not only for classic cars like the Volvo Amazon 120 1800 140 etc but also for the trucks and boats (VolvoPenta) (please check dimensions before ordering). The 123/TUNE+ 4-R-V-V for 4 cylinders comes with an upright cap.
- rotation CW and CCW (auto detect)
- for 6 Volt and/or 12 Volt cars (auto detect)
- variable dwell constant current, fully automatic (auto detect)
- coil current protection time-out after 1 second (auto detect)
- for positive and negative earth cars
- programmable centrifugal advance curve (500 to 8000 rpm)
- programmable vacuum-advance and boost-retard curve (0 to 200 kPa or -30 inHg to +15 psi)
- rev limiters (advanced random spark stealing)
- real-time tuning (ideal for working on a test bench)
- Temperature gauge (selectable in degrees Celsius or Fahrenheit)
- Manifold pressure (selectable in Bar or inches Hg / Psi)
- Tachometer (0 to 8000 rpm crankshaft)
- Spark-energy gauge (primary coil current)
- Total-advance gauge (in degrees crankshaft)
- Battery voltage
- GPS speed
this distributor is not compatible with B20's fitted with D jetronic fuel injection